Friday, August 21, 2009

Enjoy the silence

My new garden chair, or křeslo (just try to say the R with hacek, I dare you).So now we're enjoying the last summer days. I can't believe it's gone so fast, like only yesterday I got on the bus to come here. It was an eventful summer and I'm waiting for a just as eventful autumn.

So hush now and enjoy the last rays of the fading sun. And because you've been good, I'll share with you one of my all time favourites (yeah, I know you didn't expect that):

2 comments:

  1. what a beeeautiful garden!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait for it... I'm going to post photos of the house and garden...My landlady, as all Czechs (but she's more I think), is a garden enthousiast...

    ReplyDelete

Materialele disponibile pe acest blog sunt publicate sub licenţă Atribuire-Necomercial-Fără Opere Derivate 3.0 România Creative Commons.