Monday, November 4, 2013

Monochrome flower arrangement

Hello and a very good week to you! I will spend my week at home with my baby. We are going to play and do some shopping and cooking. This week we will also start baby swimming lessons. Very excited!

I want to share with you some photos of a flower arrangement I made inspired by this post from Apartment Therapy. I bought the flowers they had in the grocery store (the same store I bought the wedding arrangement flowers) just like the post said.


The choice wasn't great, just roses and lilies. I picked up shades of burgundy, the other choice was yellow lilies but the roses were only in white or pinkish hues. I striped the flower stems of  leaves and made a random arrangement, trying to keep in mind that the lilies will bloom.

The second picture is the bouquet on the table the next day; we had guests over for the weekend. I hope it will inspire you for your next dinner party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Materialele disponibile pe acest blog sunt publicate sub licenţă Atribuire-Necomercial-Fără Opere Derivate 3.0 România Creative Commons.