Sunday, January 20, 2013

NY list of 46 Places to go in 2013

I really liked this list when I saw it on Facebook. I don't agree with everything, I would move some down, like Marseille (way down) or up like Ireland or Casablanca.

And the fact that caught my attention is the Jeseniky mountains in the Czech Republic, number 23 on the list. I haven't visited this part of the country but it has been on the list for a long time. As many other regions of the Czech Republic, this one must be just as pretty as in the picture. Just take a peak at my post about a glimpse of the Czech Paradise.

Do check out this list, maybe it will inspire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Materialele disponibile pe acest blog sunt publicate sub licenţă Atribuire-Necomercial-Fără Opere Derivate 3.0 România Creative Commons.