Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Quotes from the Godfather Part I

I recently saw the Godfather trilogy and because it's full of interesting quotes, I wrote some down because yeah, I collect quotes. Here are some of the best from part I, of course by The Don and Clemenza.

Don Corleone
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse." 
"A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
"Never tell anybody outside the family what you're thinking again."
Clemenza
"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."
"It's a Sicilian message. It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."

I'll put some more from the Part II and III soon but I think the first part was by far the best; What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Materialele disponibile pe acest blog sunt publicate sub licenţă Atribuire-Necomercial-Fără Opere Derivate 3.0 România Creative Commons.