Thursday, May 19, 2016

My Honeymoon in South Bohemia

Going through my photos, I again stumbled upon some oldies I feel like sharing. Pictures from our "honeymoon". We got married 4 years ago and although we never had a proper honeymoon, we took a few weekend escapes, just the two of us. The trip to the South Bohemia was organized by my husband: he found a great hotel with wellness and we had dinner in a medieval restaurant.  We also rented a tandem bike and rode along the river, taking in the autumn leaves and people's holiday houses


Before I got married, maybe I had a different idea of how I wanted my honeymoon to be, now that we have these memories, it's exactly how my honeymoon should be: a series of weekend getaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Materialele disponibile pe acest blog sunt publicate sub licenţă Atribuire-Necomercial-Fără Opere Derivate 3.0 România Creative Commons.